Monday, October 27, 2008

6 Random Things Meme floating around in BlogLand

Got the idea off @mediachick's blog I <3 Media. She's a great local Portland writer, and I really love her blog!

Rules of Engagement:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged.

  1. I don't like raisins, especially not in cookies.
  2. I have always had pet birds. Growing up, we had parakeets, then we got a cockatoo, and now I have a pet cockatiel. Once you start it's hard to stop, I guess!
  3. I taught myself how to draw people by copying out of American and Japanese comic books. I think a lot of talents are learned, not bestowed.
  4. If they removed sports games/commentary and reality shows from television, I would be totally cool with it.
  5. I know it sounds elitist, but I get really annoyed when people don't use correct grammar. To and too, your and you're, its and it's, weren't we all taught these things? What's wrong with our schools?
  6. I really wish I could be in a rock band. Like a real garage rock band. That would be sweet.

Ok, now for tags… @bleung, @linzmarie213, @hollyoleary, @jokun, @juliema, and @aedgerton.

Ok, that should do it… and as always, have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Tim said...

JP and I are ready to start that band...