Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My horrible excuse for slacking on my blog.

Of you two people out there who read my blog, one of you have pointed out that I have been slacking on updates. That’s almost 50%! So with such a high percentage of response, I felt it was necessary to provide an explanation for the neglect.

So the big reason is I went back to design school (my second degree, argh) for some continued education. Having a bachelor’s degree nowadays is just not enough, apparently. Here’s a quick list of jobs you can get with only a bachelor’s degree:

Receptionist.
Any kind of sales job.
Unpaid intern.
Any type of job that requires you to wear a phone headset.
Greenpeace/global warming/any type of activist recruiter.
Data entry.
Cashier at Starbucks.
Homeless person.

I will continue to update, but not as often, as I work full time and spend my nights in class. My sincerest apologies to my two readers :(

FYI, Northwest Noise will be conducting an interview with THE SLANTS this Saturday @ the Someday Lounge. Keep checking out nwnoise.com for more consistent updates about Portland’s indie music scene!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, "stuff white people like" - Unpaid internships haha