Monday, July 7, 2008

Northwest Noise

I’m really excited to be coming on board with Northwest Noise, an indie music & media outlet featuring interviews, schedules, recent news, and podcasts of NW bands & musicians. My friend JP got me involved (Thanks JP!), and I’ll be out at the Doug Fir this Friday to interview with Ehren Ebbage from The Dimes. They’ll be playing at 9PM along with The Mother Hips.


Also, I won’t be able to go but the beautiful and talented Valeri Lopez is playing this Friday at the Camellia Lounge on NW Hoyt and 11th. The cost is free and if you haven’t heard her, you shouldn’t miss it! She’s an absolutely amazing singer, and very talented guitarist.

Ms. Valeri Lopez

1 comment:

Matt said...

THE Mother Hips? As in, with a bonus song on Rock Band? Score, haha.

Also, apparently now two people have read your blog. You've doubled your readership in the span of an evening, that's pretty epic, I'd say.